"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 29, 2006

10 things Kevin does not like of his Q1

Kevin at JKOnTheRun has posted the 10 things he does not like for his Q1. Well... nobody is perfect!

Reading his toughts I remembered about one thing that I don't like in my eo that would be good if they change it in this new coming device. I don't like that everytime that I turn on my eo running on batteries I have to adjust brighness to 25% because it goes by default to 50%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.