"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

PPCTech screen protector for eos

PPCTech has started to sell screen protector for eos V7110. I have used their screen protector for Pocket PC and I have the best opinion about their quality. But... To charge between 60 and 100 dollars for screen protectors seems to me too much.
Unfortunately, without a screen protector, the only way to remove scratches on your device’s screen is to fully replace the touchscreen for a minimum for $100.

I think that they cost a little more than 100 dollars and more likely around 400~500 dollars including labor. But again... I see me paying may be 20 dollars for such product but 60 dollars? 100 dollars? Come on PPCTech.... you should review these prices one more time.

6 comments:

  1. I paid $10 for 100 screen protectors for the Q1. Of course i have to cut the protector to fit the Q1, but it's a small trade off to paying $60 - $100 for a piece of plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read about it from you in some where, but like I said in another place, for me is difficult to put these pre cut protectors so if I have to cut them myself I think that I wont be able to put them never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CTitanic, NuShield are working on some screen protectors for me that should be available from them and my UK website.

    Glyn Evans
    PocketPC Solutions & TabletKiosk UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Glyn, nice to see you over here.

    I never have tested NuShield protectors but I have read good reviews about it. The best one I have tested are the ones from Boxwave and the one from PPCTech. But again... these people I think that added an extra 0 when they were typing the prices ;-)

    I hope that those from NuShield do not have the same price than these from PPCTech no matter how good they are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CTitanic I will keep you updated on the price. They are currently sending me a sample for testing, and if Ok should be available very soon.

    Glyn Evans
    PocketPC Solutions & TabletKiosk UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep me informed. I have contacted Boxwave few times but they have not replied to me. They are missing a very good oportunity now that this market is begining.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.