"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tutorial about Video Blogging

Brandon LeBlanc recently posted at The Windows Experience Blog how he produce the videos he usually post in that blog. The article is very good with details around the whole process.  

As you probably already noticed, I've been doing quite a bit of posts that include video demos of devices and software in my posts. A few folks have asked me how I produce these videos and I'd like to outline the exact process I use in producing these videos for a blog post.
Technorati Tags:

 [Discuss This News]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.