"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, August 13, 2007

What happened to this device?

There is only one device that will make me sell me Samsung Q1 to buy it right away: The US702W

OS - Microsoft Windows Vista Business/Ultimate
Processor - Intel Celeron M 1.06G MHz
Display - 7", TFT-LCD,WVGALCD - 800 x 480 Pixels
Memory -- 1G MB SODIMM
HD-1.8"20G/30G/40G/60GBluetooth-V2.0+EDR
Wireless LAN-802.11b/g
USB 2.0
*1VGA OUT
*1WebCam 1.3M
Memory Expansion- SD/MMC
Battery- L-Polymer 1,800 Mah(IN) /3,400 Mah(OUT)(6 hours)
Size-198 L x 114 W x 20.5 H mm (Max.)
Weight-560g ...

I don't care about the low resolution and I do not care if I get only 2 hours of battery from that processor. The only thing I would add is more memory.

YouTube - Nice?

 [Discuss This News]

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree...

    Nothing else comes close yet.

    Where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya in terms of announced UMPC's, both are still the best looking out there.
    I'm wondering about the Asus T83. I want the PC Card slot.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.