"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, August 03, 2007

Fujitsu U1010 vs OQO 02

 DSC00072Hugo is preparing a review of his latest acquisition the Fujitsu U1010 according to his last post at Gottabemobile.com

My latest is the Fujitsu U1010 Ultra-Mobile PC and it is absolutely tiny! When the Fujitsu Guy popped round one afternoon to leave it with me I actually wasn't home; we ended up conversing and agreeing that he would leave it discreetly sitting on a stone bench out the back. When I eventually came home the first thing I did was run to the backyard and grab the device. As I turned the last corner I couldn't help but pause and laugh to myself - I could not believe that was a PC!

I really like to read or view this review because Hugo has been telling us lately that the OQO 02 is the perfect machine so this coming review will be a battle between the more efficient (at least to me) design of the Fujitsu U1010 versus the OQO 02. And no only design, I love to see what Hugo tells us about the performance of this device running on a A110 vs the VIA processor on the OQO 02.

To be Continue...

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.