"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, August 10, 2007

UMPC Tips now has a forum

After 9 years participating in forums,  more than 25000 posts on all of them and moderating two forums, I have decided to have my own one: UMPC Tips Forum.

The forum was already there with the How-to Section of this blog and Today it was moved to our domain ultramobilepc-tips.com and modified with new sub forums and categories. I know that we have already some forums about this topic out there so I tried to make this one very simple or the simplest to use.

My hope is to see this new community to grow with old and new friends. To have my own place where to learn from others and share the little that I know.

So Here it's. Mi casa es su casa.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Frank.

    Do you have an RSS feed where we can all track the latest in the forum?

    Regards
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... Now I can't remember if a had an user on the forum already? Or have you migrated the content only and not the whole forum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No yet Steve. We still working in a few more details.

    Hal that was another forum.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.