"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, August 06, 2007

Did the patches change anything?

You probably remember this post about some patches leaked that were supposed to improve Vista performance within other things.  And I know that you are probably waiting for somebody to test them in a UMPC. Well, I did it.

I have not noticed anything positive neither negative. My benchmark tests have not changed so I can't say that these patches improved the overall performance of my Q1. The time coming back from standby or hibernation still the same. It takes the same time to turn on the device.

This does not mean that these patches did not do anything. They just did not change the performance in any way.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.