"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, August 13, 2007

Thumbs surgically altered to use iPhone

This is the craziest thing I have read in a very long time. A man had his thumbs surgically altered to use his iPhone.  

"From my old Treo, to my BlackBerry, to this new iPhone, I had a hard time hitting the right buttons, and I always lost those little styluses," Martel told the Post.

I still can believe this news. Would you go up to this extreme?

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss this News]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.