"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, August 12, 2007

ThoughtFix's next victim

 Daniel from UltramobileGeek has decided what's going to be his next UMPC:

Thanks to Hugo Ortega of GottaBeMobile and his amazing video on the HTC Shift, I have decided that my next year of blogging will be primarily featuring this device. I contacted my PR Rep in HTC (whose last contact with me was on April 3 saying "Wait for late summer") saying I have every intention to purchase one when it is available.

Did not I say that this device was expected by many people? Here you have one of them.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss this news]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.