"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hugo Reviews The HTC Shift

Oops he did it again! This time he came back with a full review of the HTC Shift  for many the most anticipated UMPC of this year.

"I had The HTC Shift for a little over 60 hours and was able to play with many of its great features, which include Pocket PC, HSDPA, Vista Business, Tilt Touchscreen, QWERTY keyboard and more. It is an incredible device with many possibilities, this video will hopefully showcase some of that. I managed to literally squeeze it into a very tight schedule I am running at present and did what I could to cover off some of the burning questions folks might have".

This machine will be for many the perfect machine... I... I will wait for the next pass.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss this news ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.