"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

CPU Benchmark table updated once again

The table has been updated again. Now with almost all the CPUs. The Kohjinsha SH6 processor A100 has the same score than my old eo v7110 where I had installed Vista for a while with a 7200 RPM HDD and 1 GB of RAM. Intel's graphic chip is a lot better and it use 256 MB of RAM so that explains why Vista performs better in the SH6 than in my eo v7110 with only 64MB of Video Shared Memory.  These numbers have given me another dimension to compare all the machines in the market.

cpu

Will I buy an UMPC just using these numbers? Of course no. Choosing an UMPC is like a complex equation with many variables. But definitely the CPU and the Chipset play an important role in my equation. And I said my equation because in somebody's else equation probably battery life is more important or just the external design.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: