"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, July 01, 2006

UX50 pictures and video

I found some interesting pictures and videos of the Sony UX in this Spanish forum.

The video can be found here. Basically the owner is very happy with it and He likes how it perform. No question about it, Sony is the No 1 company in design! But... I still think that 7 inches is the optimal screen size available to run XP.

2 comments:

  1. After owning an OQO, and a Sony U in the past, I completely agree. 7 to 8.9 inches is perfect for a portable UMPC. No bigger, no smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that an ex OQO owner confirms that.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.