"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 17, 2006

Are UMPCs safe for kids and teens?

That's the question posted by Jeff at his blog BigBeaks.com.

I think that there are many parental control kind of programs that can be used to keep your child under control filtering the information they access. For example, one thing that I did some time ago was to install VNC in my daughter laptop when she was younger and let her know that I can see what she is doing. To take away computers from children seems to me an extreme measure that does not help at all.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.