"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 03, 2006

TEO Beta 3 released

Tablet Enhancement for Outlook 3 Beta 3 has been released by Josh Einstein. I just installed it in my eo and it seems to be working find. This tool is considered by Tablet PC owners a "must have" and it has a trial version that run for 14 days that can be downloaded here.
Source: GottaBeMobile

6 comments:

  1. I have a big problem : a Origami Elbow !!!!

    Its very serious !!

    I have Amtek T700/Tabletkiosk !! Its too heavy for the elbow !!!

    [url=http://www.image-dream.com/image.php?image=67d3dc048552610db690847e04c54121.jpg&pseudo=anonym][img]http://www.image-dream.com/membre/up/mini_anonym/67d3dc048552610db690847e04c54121.jpg[/img][/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Guy but I could not see anything there in that link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry: my english is bad.

    I have a EO Origami and i have a hygroma in my left elbow !

    Its very serious !

    Look at the page. Its in french, but the pictures are explicits !!

    http://www.institut-main.fr/pop_cas/hygroma-coude.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least you have the eo that could be used to heat your elbow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weight of The E0, Q1 aLso, is a big new problem for The Elbow.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.