"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

TabletKiosk Mosaic

I just received some tips about what is going on at TabletKiosk.
  • The Extended Battery should be shipped in August - "we've had huge demand so we are ramping up plenty of stock before releasing..."

  • I could not get any pictures from TabletKiosk of the so called "Port Replicator" that should be released before the actual "Docking Port" but this is what they told me: "it's a compact box with curved edges like the v7110 and has USB x 2, VGA Out and 10/100 Ethernet connection and plug into the eo's docking connection. It's great for mobile usage, since its so small."


All this followed by "we are making a big commitment to the UMPC platform" - I don't know why but this reminded me the rumors about... I wont make any comment about this phrase, you better make your own conclusions.

1 comment:

  1. TABLETKIOSK : "we've had huge demand so we are ramping up plenty of stock before releasing..."

    I hope that "plenty of stock" that TabletKiosk wishes, will not delay the shipping !

    August is not the "beginning of august"...

    I am anxious...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.