"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 27, 2006

School Teacher reviews the Q1

K. J. Penfield is an Elementary School Teacher who think that the Q1 could be a great companion in the Classroom.
I am a 5th Grade teacher and am always looking for another tool to use in my classroom. Two questions always come to mind whenever I decide on a technology purchase – “Will this help me become more productive?” and “Will this enhance the learning experience of my students?” The UMPC or Ultra Mobile Personal Computer fits that description. So, I decided to write my own “unbiased” review of the Samsung Q1. Many online sources did not, IMHO (In my humble opinion), see the true place in technology for this device and its brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.