"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 06, 2006

ritePen in an eo

I have been testing ritePen in my eo. It's a nice program but a little bit too heavy for the eo. I experienced what is called "missIng segments" while inking. I contacted Evernote and this is what they told me:
From what you write, it really sounds like the display driver is faulty (did you observe more of "missing segments" or "shape distortions" in the handwritten trace?).

Well, this is not something new, the drivers in eos are far from being "perfect". Anyway, to get it properly working I had to change the display colors from 24 bits to 16 bits and change in the ritePen settings the pen width to the thinner possible. After these changes the program worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.