"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 23, 2007

Off topic, Florida

In my gadget bag I always carry beside my UMPC a 6 Megapixels digital camera because living in Florida there are lot of chances to capture some good pictures like these:



Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Where do you work, Frank, an offices building or a terrarium? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about 8 miles from the center of Fort Lauderdale and about 2 miles from where an alligator killed a woman last year!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.