"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

tazti -Talk to your UMPC

CaptureMy friend Warner recommended me to check a new program, Tazti, that allows user to search the web using their voice. I tested a long time ago Vista Voice Recognition but it was too much for my Q1. So when he mentioned this program and that it uses the voice recognition engine from Vista I though that it was not going to work in my Q1. Well, I was wrong. I works perfectly in a UMPC. the only thing is that the main screen was not designed thinking in 800x480 so it does not fit to well in that resolution.

Why Use A Keyboard? Speak To Your Computer & Tell It Which Search Engine To Use & What To Search For.

Tazti no only allows you to search the web,it has a group of pre set commands to close windows, open programs, etc. And that's not all, it allows you to create your own commands, for example, I created one using the words My Blog, so, when I say these words Tazti opens for me this page. You can create commands also to open programs something really good.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. great software. works great with autohotkey. i can tell my computer what to do

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.