"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Notebook Hardware Control

CaptureI downloaded today NHC, I started to use this program about a year ago in my eo v7110 but I stopped to use it when I installed Vista because it was not compatible. But now it's so I'm back using it again.

NHC isn't only very powerful; it has a friendly program surface, it's easy to use and free for private use. A large number of users appreciate these advantages and NHC becomes one of the leading programs to control the power and hardware of modern notebooks.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.