"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

GDS Touch

 this is one of the coolest software that I have seen lately.

3D Interface used in home control and automation, running in an UMPC.
www.gdsautomacao.com.br

YouTube - GDS Touch

5 comments:

  1. Frank, this is off topic but I couldn't find a way to e-mail you.

    Any more word on that app to rotate the screen on a v7110?

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forwarded your question to the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Frank.

    Hi Aaron, the application is on the way it just will take longer than I thought beacuse I'm pretty busy lately, and because I took a pause to make that utility to add a FnKey button. But it's coming soon, I hope. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hal9000 and Frank. I am anxiously awaiting the release.

    But, if either of you could translate so I know where to find the link on the page and download it from there that would do as well.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can be sure that as soon as it's released I'll post it here.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.