"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NHC highly recommended.

Just a short note to say that I was having some problems playing a WMP HD video and after installing NHC that problem is gone. And for some reason I find the unit faster. To test that I ran again CrystalMark and I got a score of 18430.

Capture

This the first time that CrystalMark gives me a score higher than 18000. Before my scores were around 17900. So, my conclusion is that NHC changed my power profile for the UMPC connected to power and now it's running a lot faster.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.