"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogging at 14 kb/s

It's not funny. Angry

I came from work to find that my phone line at home is dead! And in this case my emergency connection is my Edge phone. So here I'm connected at 115 kbps. Blogging as always from my Q1.

I think that I should start looking for a 3G phone from T-Mobile. Do they have one? It has to be one that can be used with my Q1. I don't want surprises like "I got a pretty phone but I can't use it as a modem".

Let me go slowly to T-Mobile site and check what they have there.

 

Technorati Tags: