"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, October 30, 2006

UMPC car mounting solution

I found at todoUMPC -Spanish- what seems to be a home made car mounting solution made from aluminum pieces.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm looking for a good and cheap mounting solution where I do not have to drill any holes in my car. But so far no luck. Well, the other thing I'm looking is a good and cheap car navigation software but I have not had any luck with this one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.