"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ultranauts version 2.0

Many of the pages opened during Microsoft Origami initial teasing campaign have disappeared, only the true believers in these new devices still here.

Ultranauts.com was one of those first pages opened and today still alive and even have got a new makeover.

I have been invited to write as freelancer in their new site. But this does not mean that I'm abandoning UMPCBuzz or this blog, this only means that I got another job! So, if you did not get enough from me here, now you know where else you can find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.