"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The price of having the last cool thing in the market

It seems to me that I'm not the only one that have been looking for a SSD or what is the same a Solid State Disk - I would have it named SSHDD, disk sounds like the old DOS days. Kevin at JKK have been looking for them too and he found a good price.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, probably that ($548) is a damn good price for somebody like Bill Gates but I doubt that 16 Gb is going to be enough for him. And if that size is not good for uncle Bill, then it's not enough for me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.