"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, October 22, 2006

RollUp Keyboard

I remember me posting news about a Roll Up Keyboard about a year ago and asking myself: do this really work?



I found today this one at PC4USA for just 18 dollars but like a year ago I still ask myself the same question. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i have a rollup keyboard.
    good idea but this consept is
    fragile and not resistant with queqlues keys which does not answer.

    ny solution is a nanao keyboard like keysonic ACK-3400U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine in a bazaar run by chinesse people in Madrid (Spain). It's cost me 6 euros. I use it at home in my PC in the garage since I use to got some incidents with motor oil and other liquits.

    It works. You must type carefully but with a bit of practice you can manage to type quickly on it.

    Best Regards,
    mahjong

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.