"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Users reported issues with Vista patches

JKontherun is posting about users reporting problems with those Vista Patches that I talked about Yesterday.

I installed 3 of the patches and did not install the Media Center one because I have Vista Business. I think that people get too easily scared with a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). I got the BSOD while rebooting after the installation. I rebooted it again and everything went ok the second time. As many other reported I could not see anything that proved MS claims that these patches will make the PC to come faster from Standby or hibernation. I also could not find any evidences about the battery life becoming better after these patches. So like I said before, at this moment the SP1 is something that does not fix anything that we would like to see fixed or improved.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: