"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fujitsu U810 UMPC posing for Linda A. Epstein

Fujitsu U810-FireplaceLinda does not stop to amaze me. In every review her pictures become better than the ones in the previous one. This time she is writing about the Fujitsu U810.  

This handy Ultra Mobile PC weighs a mere 1.56 pounds and is roughly the size of a paperback novel.  In fact if it were not for the battery it would be smaller than a paperback, which means it is both small enough and light enough to take with you anywhere you go.   Don't let the small size fool you, the Fujitsu U810 UMPC is packed with features that let you do anything and everything you need to do, where ever you happen to be.

I'm expecting to have soon one of this machine to put it under my magnifying glass which means to find the truth behind the 5.5 hours battery life claimed by Fujitsu, to run run some keyboard speed tests and of course to run tons of benchmarks. I have to say that if it was not because I know for fact that a 5 inches display does not go well with poor vision I would say that this is a perfect machine for me. The only other thing I would change is the processor for some more... potent. But that's me, for rest, the 99.99 % of all users the A110 is probably good enough.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.