"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SSD vs HDD

If you think that some threads where some "geeks" talk about technical stuff is interesting, let me tell you, when those geeks chat privately things get more interesting. Today I was having one of those private chats with my friend JKK about the advantages of SSD versus HDD no because neither of us is not convinced that SSD is the future but because he was pointing me that the SSD in the Everun was not working as fast as it should have been working. During our conversation I showed JKK this video...

But guess what, JKK is not of those kind of players that lose without a good fight, so he replied me back with this other video.

Ok JKK, You won... this time. Wink

[Discuss This Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.