"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, October 05, 2007

Ruvo's UMPC

A few days ago I was writing about the Gigabyte UMPC: 

I don't know but I like the design of this and the OQO 02 UMPCs. I really do not need the keyboard but beside the convertible type I think that this way to have the keyboard integrated is one of the best ones.

And Today I received an interesting email from Ruvo, a Malaysian company that's also selling this product under the their own name. They sent me the device brochure where all the details about this UMPC can be found.

Avox_Bro_B_270907_932_final

Avox_Bro_A_270907_932_final

[Discuss This Topic ]

No comments: