"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MEDION UMPC Page never gets updated

What would you think if you read this note in a website

Due to overwhelming demand the MEDION UMPC is currently out of stock. To ensure you don't miss out, place your pre-order from the 1st February on (866) 633-4660.

I will tell you what I would think, I would think that something is really wrong with these guys because having this note unchanged for the last 8 months to me means one thing, they have not sell a s.... and they do not care to sell this thing in USA.

Am I right Medion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.