"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How big is the Fujitsu U810?

The Fujitsu U810 size really impressed me. I don't know why but all pictures that I have seen of this UMPC gave me a wrong idea about its size. I was expecting to see a bigger device, smaller than my Q1 of course, but bigger. And I was totally wrong. Here are 4 pictures that illustrate how big is the Fujitsu U810.

PA300031 PA300026
PA300025 PA300027
Click on top of the picture to zoom it.

The battery in the first picture is a AAA battery, just in case you thought treat it was the bigger AA. In the other 3 pictures you can see it with a Dell Axim x51v Pocket PC.

I will be posting more details about this UMPC sent by Alltp in the next few days. So, stay tuned!

[Discuss this Topic]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.