"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Looking for Small Keyboards

I'm currently working in an article about small keyboards that could be used as a companion for UMPCs.

As many of you know, I'm a ink defender and I do not use keyboards with my UMPCs unless I need to type really fast or I need to restore the OS in one of them. As you can see there are moments when a UMPC or a Tablet PC needs a keyboard. This is an inevitable fact that I yesterday discovered is ignored for some online stores that think that UMPCs do not need external keyboards. I really do not like the idea of UMPCs with integrated keyboards, they are just useless but I do think that every UMPC owner needs a external keyboard of any kind.

If you are a UMPC owner, I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about. And if you did not received a USB or BT keyboard with your UMPC probably you are in the market looking for one. And for sure you have been asking yourself what is the best companion keyboard for your UMPC.

That's the question that I'm trying to answer, what is the best external keyboard for a UMPC?

If you are a keyboard maker or a reseller and you want to sponsor this article, please contact me at ctitanic at tweaks2k2.com for more information.

3 comments:

  1. For me and other friends, the must keyboard for Origami is the Keysonic Nano ACK-3400U.

    In Europe, only 30 Euros taxes included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one looks good. I have seen it before and I think that I posted about it here.

    Let see if somebody sends me one to include it in my table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a roll up keypboard "CompUSA Flexible Mini Keyboard, USB" and it is terrible. You need to hit the space bar in the exact right position or else it skips and you end up with one really long word...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.