"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, December 18, 2006

Always Connected: A dream or a Reality.

I took a few ours the last Saturday my Q1 to Fort Lauderdale Beaches and... You better read about what I found there in this little article at Ultranauts.com

Please, do not tell me that Sprint, Verizon or any other Cell Phone company is better. They all work the same. They even share the same towers and the same network (some of them). I have checked with my friends using other companies and in South Florida Beaches the signal is poor no matter what company are you using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.