"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, December 15, 2006

are you using Dialkeys in your eo v7110?

While writing in my eo v7110 is a lot better experience than writing in my Q1, typing in my eo using Dialkeys is just impossible. The screen is just not sensitive enough for this kind of program. But... our reader Jeff (from France) has sent me a picture of a technique that he is using that according to what he said is the best way to use Dialkeys in an eo v7110.

15122006

Holding his eo in this special way he has been able to use Dialkeys! Jeff, would not be easier to use the TIP and Ink? Anyway... I´ll keep it in mind the next time I test Dialkeys.

5 comments:

  1. Your ink solution ?

    very bad : the weight of origami in a only one hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no se si ago bien preguntandolo aqui donde puedo conseguir el programa ya que en la pag ofial no esta ni a la venta y el que me venia en el q1 venia en koreano
    un saludo y gracias ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo siento pero no puedo ayudarte en ese pedido.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a weird place to use a UMPC above the bath tub :)
    Vive la France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is where Jeff has his Web Camera installed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.