"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Richard H Bright

Looking for a good background classic music for my videos at todoUMPC and YouTube I found the music of Richard H Bright

Equipment used:
A good old fashioned piano and my Yamaha keyboard for composing, then transposing and arranging on the PS2. Recording and remixing on my Laptop.

Anything else...?
I don't use samples that one gets in most music programs, because I need to break them down to their individual notes. I like to have a melody in most cases. So it takes me a while before I have the finished result.

Awesome! If you like electronic music and classics you can find his  albums at iTunes. $6.99 is nothing compare with the quality of his music.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.