"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 25, 2007

DIY Q1 Ultra 2GB RAM Upgrade

Hugo has prepared a really good video about how to upgrade the Q1U RAM.

I know that upgrading the Q1 Ultra with a 2gig stick of RAM really caught a lot of attention last week. Because many of you want to do this yourself but don't know how as promised I thought I would post a quick "how to" video.

 


Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hugo. Thanks for the great instruction video. I've upgraded my Q1U to 2Gb and it is flying! Onl rouble is that my AVNow insant-on media player has stopped working. Do you have any tips? I have seen something about pressing F8 from a USB keybor to enter the AVNw setp but it does't work for me. Thanks. Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know there is not, any fix when you upgrade to 2 Gb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. helo hugo, i have done this upgrade and the device boots into windows but keeps restarting, is there a setting i must change in the bios?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.