"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Help Mark with ideas....

If you do not have anything to do you may watch this video and help Mark with some ideas. He seems to me very lost in the whole concept of what is cool in USA when you are talking about carrying your gadgets.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That was funny. I left a few comments for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is rally funny for different reasons: his comedy talent, his caricatural portrai of the American and Euopean guy,..
    however he question of carrying umpcs is totally relevant.
    I spent last saturdays looking for a bag that fits to my Q1 special size without any success. Usually I have a shoulder bag -like nomal Europeans :) - but sometimes, especially during my bike trips, I ould prefer something 'lighter' :(

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.