"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, June 01, 2007

Quake III Arena in a OQO 02

Steve at UMPCPortal.com is reporting today about a new video from VIA Arena showing Quake III running in a OQO 02. To do that, they had to attach a keyboard and mouse to that UMPC, so forget about playing in PSP mode. It's just a video to show that if you are on vacation or in a business trip away from your PC you could attach your OQO 02 to a keyboard and mouse and play Quake III Arena. The game runs very well by the way, but I remember me playing Q1 in a 75 MHz machine, and Q2 in a 300 MHz machine so I do not see why QIII wont play in a OQO 02. Graphics? I don't know, I have to confess that I have not play Quake or any PC game in the last 5 years at least but as far as I can remember Quake was not one of the more demanding games in the market from the point of view of Graphics. For example, the freeware America's Army is a lot more demanding game from the point of view of Graphics than Quake. Anyway... here is the video.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks for the video!

    I wonder if I can play WoW on the OQO Model 02?!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.