"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 14, 2007

is the OQO 02 pocketable?

Well, finally I found somebody that gave me the reason publicly. And guess who: Rob Bushway from GottaBeMobile.com

Along with Hugo, Dennis seems enthralled with the idea of wearing the OQO on his belt, and he couldn't wait to begin trying out the new belt case. Well, I have my own thoughts on that issue, along with it being called a pocketable device, so I thought I'd pass them along.

Here is his video about this topic.

I agree with you 100% Rob. I never have carry my Pocket PC in my pants pocket because it's too heavy and bulky so imagine a almost 2 pounds device!

Sorry mate, but the OQO 02 could be the best machine in the world but still... it's not pocketable.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank,

    Just FYI, the OQO with the standard battery is 450g or just slightly under 1lbs.

    Regardless, I have to agree that while the Model 02 is very small and *can* fit in some pockets, I wouldn't call it pocketable.

    Cheers,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.