"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The iPhone reviewed by Walter S. Mossberg

iPhone has not bought me yet. I need to see it. I need to check it under the tropical sun of Florida. One thing is for sure, I like the web browser demonstrations on this video. In overall I like the human interface used in the iPhone. But at the same time, there is something that I really don't like, the price! Oh, and I forgot to mention the carrier. I ran away from Cingular a few months ago! There is not way I'll come back to ATT just because of this phone. No way. Here is what Walter has to say about this phone. And if this video is not enough you can find a full review here.   

We have been testing the iPhone for two weeks, in multiple usage scenarios, in cities across the country. Our verdict is that, despite some flaws and feature omissions, the iPhone is, on balance, a beautiful and breakthrough handheld computer. Its software, especially, sets a new bar for the smart-phone industry, and its clever finger-touch interface, which dispenses with a stylus and most buttons, works well, though it sometimes adds steps to common functions.

 

2 comments:

  1. You should also link to NYT Pogues review and video. It is quite informative too... and he also complains about AT&T :)

    http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don'teven bother to read his opinions on any product. He historically bashes anything nonapple and suggests anything mr. jobs and company come up with is simply a must buy. I really find it amazing, if I remember correctly, that he had nothing nice at all to say about the umpc's but with the iphone he gives you "dispite it's flaws" line. Whatever.

    I am by no means an apple hater. I absolutely love my video ipod and tell friends all the time to consider ipod first.

    This guy is just a tool in job's pocket.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.