"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fujitsu P1610 running Vista

I had Today the Fujitsu P1610 running Vista in my hands for a few hours thanks to our friends from Alliance Technologies Partners. I'm planning to write later a few lines about few things that I did not have the chance to check the first time they sent me the P1610 running XP to review: the extended battery and the dock station. But now I want to chare one screen shot and my impression on this device running Vista.

Capture

The processor was rated at 2.4 and Vista Performance rate at 2 due to the graphic chip. This machine is fast! Period! And here is my impression: I love this baby. This is a little bigger than a UMPC but it has everything I would like to have in a UMPC. I hope that the US702W could come close to this device. There is only one thing that stops me from buying one: price. Crying  Any sponsors? Embarrassed

Later this week I'll post a short video of the flipping windows where one of the windows is the slow WMP.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. The P1610 is quite sweet. The keyboard takes some getting used to, but I rarely use a keyboard, anyway. I had my hands on the smaller Fujitsu last week (it wasn't running), and I think that's just too small for me.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.