"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, September 01, 2006

GPS.Radar InkShow

One of my favorite sites is GotaBeMobile, and what makes them my favorite is their InkShows. They have perfected the art of reviewing electronics in front of a video camera and they have perfected as well the art of capturing the computer screen in wonderful software reviews.

A few days ago I reported here about a new program for UMPCs called GPS.Radar. Well, GotaBeMobile has just published a InkShow about this program. Check this video review and you will see why GotaBeMobile is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.