"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, September 21, 2006

UMPC 6 month later

Kevin at JKonTheRun has written a very nice article about what we have learned about Origamis Devices in the last 6 months. He makes emphasis in what are the different options to enter data into these devices and I have to admit than even when I use only one of them (TIP - Recognition) I felt very good reading about how many different options do we have. My conclusion is simple: You wont find out there any PC with that many different options to choose from when you are talking about entering data to them. Just think about it. And this is one of the main points that many early "reviewers" from those so called specialized magazines missed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on this article over at JK . Can you send your email address to me at john AT ultranauts DOT com? I have a question. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.