"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, September 04, 2006

Off topic: A Big lost

The World has lost one of the most important conservationist from nowadays.

Steve Irwin, the passionate conservationist who shot to international fame as the Crocodile Hunter, was killed today in a freak accident while diving off the north Queensland coast.


My condolences to his wife and son and daughter. The World never will be the same without you Steve.

Source

1 comment:

  1. I am really sad about this. Ever since I was a kid I've been facinated by wildlife and outdoors and I always liked watching Crocodile Hunter. He made educational shows about wildlife entertaining and got people to watch, even if his methods were sometimes unorthodox.

    I'm really gonna miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.