"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, September 04, 2006

Vista installed in i7270

According to GottabeMobile reader Chris Pirkner:

Now I am sitting on my couch with my touchscreen surfing the web and playing with Vista Media Center. Wifi works, audio works, screen calibration works. I am still downloading the bluetooth and camera but I hope those will works just as well.


He is actually talking about his i7210 with Vista installed on it. The drivers for this device can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Well, actually, he installed it on his Lucoms Solo M1, which we understand is the same OEM model. I have an i7210 on the way, so I'll let you know of any differences that exist if any!

    The cool thing about this story though, is that he found all the drivers on a Chinese web site, and they reportedly work well. I'll be testing all that too, so watch gottabemobile.com for a full video review on the i7210 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for your unit Dennis since I knew that you preordered ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.