"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BoxWave Cleartouch screen Protectors

BoxWave has just released a new product: The Cleartouch Screen Protector for UMPC! For only 27.95 dollars.

I have been a long time user of their Screen Protectors for Pocket PC and the quality of those is very good.

5 comments:

  1. hello,

    a pro and military UMPC ORIGAMI by Catcher :

    http://www.catcherinc.com/
    ...Products/Specification/
    ...SpecSheetFeb2006.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new super keyboard for free :

    http://www.iliumsoft.com

    product : inscribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been considering screen protection for my Samsung, but haven't wanted to pay a fortune without reading some reviews. I thought perhaps a better stylus than the included one might be a another option. I want something like a full size pen with a gentle tip. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use one of the 3 multi pens from here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff, I know about both news. The keyboard I just use the one of Windows to type my passwords, the rest of the time I use ink. ;)

    About the military ORIGAMI. That's a good one but nothing that will benefit us common users ;) Thanks anyway! Keep sending news!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.