"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vega full review

I posted about this review yesterday at UMPCBuzz.com but Blogger was down and I could not posted here. So here it goes:

Steve has publish a full review of the new Vega UMPC.

Its not a gaming machine or a tool for office professionals and the lack of built-in WiFi is going to attract a lot of negative comments but combined with it's class-best mobility (only the much more expensive OQO beats it) its style and ability, I rate it very highly as a UMPC.
He is probably is right but I still think that 4 to 5 inches display in UMPCs are for casual tasks. I also read a comment in somewhere saying that Raon is preparing a second version of this UMPC with WiFi and BT integrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.