"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WOW I just was talking about

Yeah, I was just talking about what happened today to me with that music that I wanted to buy and CNET has just presented a video of an UMPC to be used in a car that allows you to do almost those same things that I'm dreaming to do. Are they reading my mind? Probably they are using Bush's Administration Anti Terrorist regulations to tap my phone and even my mind to see what I'm thinking! :)

Via JKonTheRun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.